Foundation Awareness Program
- The MICCS Foundation Awareness Program is our first major fundraising campaign. This unique initiative is meant to reach out to all our member companies and their combined workforces, with the goal of providing the MICCS Foundation with a continuing means of outreach, education, awareness and sustainable funding, needed to accomplish this important vision.
Description of Program
- Companies are encouraged to participate by creating an individualized, company-wide program of their own. The MICCS Foundation Awareness Program will weave MICCS into the fabric of your company’s safety practices, while raising money for the MICCS Foundation.
- Golf outing/Outdoor activity
- Monthly Pitch-in Lunch Program: Let’s says that ABC Contracting would like to offer to all of their employees the chance to participate in a monthly pitch-in lunch to benefit the MICCS Foundation. Everyone in the office interested in “pitching in” with food on a monthly basis and donating to the MICCS Foundation might be required to donate $5 (or more) on a monthly basis. The lunch will provide the company with a chance to gather for something fun, while perhaps incorporating a brief update from the MICCS Foundation and some type of Safety Awareness component.
- Casual Friday: Perhaps a design firm would like to offer its employees the chance to dress down on Fridays. Employees could choose to pay to dress down on Fridays.
- 1000 Quarters Campaign: A jobsite could have the challenge of raising 1000 quarters before the job’s completion. Once 1000 quarters have been saved, there is some tangible reward for the job.
- Submit a proposal to the MICCS Foundation, Inc. staff
- The proposal will be submitted to the MICCS Foundation, Inc. Board of Directors for approval
- All submissions and approvals will be on a case by case basis
- Note: Companies/Individuals are not allowed to use the MICCS Foundation, Inc. logo or name without approval from the MICCS Foundation, Inc.
- Note: Companies/Individuals are not allowed to hold an event benefiting the MICCS Foundation, Inc. without approval of the MICCS Foundation, Inc. Board of Directors