If you would like to donate, please send a check to:
Construction Family Assistance Foundation, Inc.
8909 Purdue Rd., Suite 130
Indianapolis, IN 46268
We all have the chance to make a difference in a family’s life after they have gone through a tragic experience. There are many ways to contribute and get involved in this cause. Commit to do something today!
Supporting Donor: Up to $1,000 annually
- Donor name listed on Foundation website and in certain Foundation printed materials (as deemed appropriate by CFA Foundation Board/Staff) *See Note 1 below
- Donor name listed on recognition listing at all Foundation events *See Note 1 below
- Donor receives periodic Foundation e-newsletter and all Foundation mailings
Patron Donor: $1,000 – $4,999 annually
All Supporting Donor benefits plus:
- Foundation logo available for donor company website with year of gift indicated
- Donor to receive CFA Foundation certificate for display in donor office
- CFA Foundation hard hat stickers available to donor upon request
Benefactor Donor: $5,000 – $9,999 annually
All Patron Donor benefits plus:
- Foundation “news release” in Building Excellence and on CFA Foundation website announcing the gift and highlighting the company’s philanthropic activities *See Note 1 below
- Foundation logo available for company press release and marketing materials
- Donor to receive CFA Foundation plaque for display in donor office
Sustaining Donor: $10,000 and up (paid over time, in no more than a three year time period)
All Benefactor Donor benefits plus:
- Company/individual profile in future issue of the Foundation e-newsletter and in future issue of Building Excellence *See Note 1 below
- Logo recognition at all Foundation and in certain Foundation printed pieces *See Note 1 below
- CFA Foundation lapel pins available to donor upon request (maximum of 10)
- Link from Foundation donor page to company’s home page at donor’s request
Angel Donor: $10,000 and up (minimum annual donation, larger donations considered in future years)
All Sustaining Donor benefits plus:
- Company logo in all CFA Foundation presentations and news publications released by the CFA Foundation *See Note 1 below
- Opportunity to speak at least once annually at a CFA Foundation event
- CFA Foundation lapel pins available to donor upon request (maximum of 50)
- One (1) foursome in the CFA Foundation Annual Golf Outing **See Note 2 below
*Note 1: These benefits will be provided unless donor requests to remain anonymous
**Note 2: This benefit cannot be applied to the purchase of a golf outing sponsorship package. If this benefit is utilized, the actual value of the foursome would not be tax deductible as a charitable contribution; such reduction would be reflected on the written charitable donation receipt. However, the value of the foursome may otherwise be deductible for taxes depending on the donor’s business and tax status. (For example, as an entertainment or marketing expense.)
- Host a company-wide fundraiser and name the CFA Foundation, Inc. as the beneficiary of the proceeds
- Benefits will align with the Corporation contribution levels
- Contact the CFA Foundation, Inc. staff for approval of the foundation’s logo use
Hold your own fundraiser
Foundation Awareness Program
- The CFA Foundation Awareness Program is our first major fundraising campaign. This unique initiative is meant to reach out to all our member companies and their combined workforces, with the goal of providing the CFA Foundation with a continuing means of outreach, education, awareness and sustainable funding, needed to accomplish this important vision.
Description of Program
- Companies are encouraged to participate by creating an individualized, company-wide program of their own. The CFA Foundation Awareness Program will weave CFA into the fabric of your company’s safety practices, while raising money for the CFA Foundation.
- Golf outing/Outdoor activity
- Monthly Pitch-in Lunch Program: Let’s says that ABC Contracting would like to offer to all of their employees the chance to participate in a monthly pitch-in lunch to benefit the CFA Foundation. Everyone in the office interested in “pitching in” with food on a monthly basis and donating to the CFA Foundation might be required to donate $5 (or more) on a monthly basis. The lunch will provide the company with a chance to gather for something fun, while perhaps incorporating a brief update from the CFA Foundation and some type of Safety Awareness component.
- 1000 Quarters Campaign: A jobsite could have the challenge of raising 1000 quarters before the job’s completion. Once 1000 quarters have been saved, there is some tangible reward for the job.