Building Excellence, February 2017
The Construction Family Assistance Foundation (CFA) ended 2016 with its most successful year in its history in the rearview mirror and with realistic goals of having an even better year ahead.
The purpose of the CFA Foundation is to financially assist families that have been affected by a life-changing workplace injury. It is the new name of the MICCS Foundation and is now a stand-alone organization.
CFA recently held its annual breakfast that will be covered in greater depth in the March issue of this magazine.
The organization celebrated a number of new donors as the year began. The new funds total about $25,000 for 2017 with over $50,000 in new commitments that flow into the next few years.
Donors so far in 2017 include:
- Building Excellence Media
- Coalition for Construction Safety (CCS)
- F.A. Wilhelm
- Safety Management Group
- ERMCO, Inc.
- Indiana Constructors, Inc.
- Meyer Najem
- North Mechanical Contracting & Service
- Turner Construction Company Foundation
- ABC of Indiana/Kentucky
- ASSE – Central Indiana Chapter
- Buckingham Construction
- Buckingham Foundation
- Central Paving
- Circle B Construction Systems
- Kennedy Tank & Manufacturing
- Mechanical Contractors Association
- CFMA of Central Indiana
- Darrell Gossett
- RL Turner
- Tiffiny Summers
- Mike Thibideau
- Robert & Krista Wilson